- Sandra:
Hello Jorge
-
Jorge:
Hi Sandra
- Jorge:
How are you?
-
Sandra:
Good and you?
-
Jorge:
Vey well, in a little white I have a big game.
-
Sandra:
And what time do you play?
-
Jorge:
At half past six
-
Sandra:
Okay, if I can l’ll come to see you.
-
Jorge:
Great so l’ll have a spectator more.
-
Jorge:
You do not play ?
-
Sandra:
Yes but game weekend
Many friends from high school come to me
Many friends from high school come to me
-
Jorge:
I’m glad, i hope you win.
-
Sandra:
Thanks, I also.
-
Jorge:
I have to go, bye.
-
Sandra:
Good bye.
PPD: el video el tenim al pen-drive, ja que no deixa ajuntar-lo
PPD: el video el tenim al pen-drive, ja que no deixa ajuntar-lo
)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.