Monday, 1 October 2012

About me! :)

Hi!! My name is Mar and I'm fourteen years old. I'm from Catalonia and I actually live in Badalona.
I study in Institut Enric Borràs and I'm in 3D class. My dad is called Carlos and my mum is called Loli. My sister is twenty six and she's called Alba.
I live in a small flat near the Institut but I really like it! It's very nice!
Badalona is not very big but it's enough big so it has some libraries a lot of Primary and Secondary school and lots of places where we can have fun!
I don't have any pets but I love cats.
My hobbies are doing theatre and swimming.
In my free time, I meet my friends and I surf the Internet.
My favourite colour is orange and my favourite number is two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.