Monday, 1 October 2012

My Life

Hello! My name is Maryuri.
I am 15 years old. My country is Ecuador.
My class is 3D Enric Borras.
The name Of my father is  Mario , the my mother Patricia, my sister Karina, my two Brothers Washigton and Fabricio .
My house is a little big and my room is medium.
My neighbourhood is fond and my city is badalona.
I have no pets at home.
I like to play basketball, I like to party, be with friends, going to movies etc.
In my spare time in the orders or watch TV.
I do not practise any sport.
My favourite subject is Biologia i geologia , my favourite singer is Romeo Santos I like the song is (Que SE mueran).My favourite number  and colour, is 8 and black and white.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.