Monday, 6 May 2013

My bedroom

My bedroom is not very big but it is long. The ceiling is white and the walls are apple green. I don't have to share it with anyone because my sister lives in her own flat.

In the right side there isn't anything more than the door and some pictures hanged on the wall. In the left side, there is the wardrobe, the bed and above the bed there are some shelves. At the backside there is a window and a desk. Under the bed, which is very tall, you can find some drawers and another bed.

I don't really stay a long time in my bedroom. Actually, I only use it to sleep and to do my homework. However, it is always a mess!

I don't like very much my bedroom, because it always has a lot of light in the night, and I can't sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.