Monday, 6 May 2013

MY BEDROOM


My bedroom is small, on the rignt there is my bed. My bed is individual, in front of  I have a medium window  . Through the window, i see the street this street is Calderón de la Barca. The walls are painted  white color, but I would like in a green color. Under the window there is my desktop,  my computer  is on the desktop. Also I have a closet, this closet is color brown and have it has four doors. Inside of my closet I have a dressing table with a mirror. My closet has two crates, in one of this crate there is my underwear, in another drawer there are some books. Near the bed there is bedside table, it is the same color like the closet, also I have a lamp. THIS IS MY BEDROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.